Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Month for Cowls

Here's the lineup of my newest cowls:


At either end is Goyard, then 2 versions of Folding Rule, and in the center, 
yet to be published Wide Rule.

Goyard, down.


and up.

Larger Version.
Both are knit from one skein of Quince & Co. Osprey, colors are Snap Pea & Carrie's Yellow.

Folding Rule, shown in Shepherd's Wool Worsted, held double, in color Spring Green.  
It would be a great use of odd lots or two similar colors.

Folding Rule in Cascade Eco Cloud, about 1 1/2 skeins leftover from one of Haley's projects.


Wide Rule, shown in Malabrigo Worsted, color Vaa.
I'm finalizing the pattern this week.


My current go everywhere project is this version of Wide Rule.  
in a skein of Jill Draper's worsted something in the subtly beautiful shade, MourningDove.
I'll add an update of wool type when I find the label.


Halfway through my latest with Cephalopod's Bugga leftovers -
 I'm in love.
I imagine it to be made in quite a few versions and colors.  

What should I name it??


No comments:

Post a Comment